Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pumpkins, Donation & Failed Golfer Video

I thought I was kind of overdue for an update. =P
Three things to make up for the lack of updates. The first one is another old work. It was an assignment to take a photo of a pumpkin and render it in different artists' styles using Photoshop. I forgot the names of all the artists except for Dr. Seuss (#7). #8 was to be done in my own style.


This next one was actually part of a bigger drawing but this was the only portion I was able to salvage... Eh, more like the only portion I'm willing to show. =P A rather touching notion of those who have practically nothing giving what little they have to help other unfortunate people.


And this last one is a simple project I did for fun in After Effects. I took the video of my friend hitting a golf ball and turned it into the following:


Oopses, how'd that dot get there? Okay, see you next update. =)

No comments: