Friday, September 7, 2007

First Character

I've started working on my very first character in Maya. So far, the character's headless as I've only completed the body, and I thought I would have some fun applying shiny materials on what's completed so far.

The bottom two were rendered before I added the toes:



And the character with completed toes:

Of course, the character, when completed, probably won't look so pieced together nor nearly as shiny as the renders above. Stay tuned to see the character after he's found his head. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice renders ki. You had mentioned that you used software for these. Impressive.

EricWu said...

the model is looking real slick. Can't wait to see the complete model.

Terry C. Wong said...

hey KiJeon, I can move you back if it bothers you that much =P Anyways, these are looking pretty sick. Is it going to have a head soon?